Total newbie question - copy/paste windows vst?

Hey there everyone! I just loaded up Audulus as a VST in FL Studio 20, been trying to figure out how to paste a node. I’m able to highlight and copy nodes, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to paste. Tried right clicking on an emptpy section of the background, but none of the options are to paste what i copied. I’m prob missing something really obvious, but…can anyone help me out here? THANKS!

1 Like

I don’t have the Windows version, but if it behaves like the Mac it would be ctrl-v for paste, ctrl-c for copy and ctrl-x for cut.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the input! For some reason, ctrl-c\v doesn’t do anything for me, I’ve just been using the standalone version and those commands work in there, but not for the vst. Seems like it would be nice for them to incorpate a right click mouse to give the option of “paste”, as there is a right click “copy”. Just a thought!

1 Like

That’s because any shortcuts you use are taken over by the host of the VST, unfortunately. So yeah, build in standalone and load into VST is the way to go. There might be some way around it, but we haven’t found it yet! The VST/AU format wasn’t really designed for something like Audulus.