Schoen-Off-Gate

Just a patch I got carried away with using a lot of @stschoen modules. I enjoyed using the Random Clock module to reset the normal clock causing the stutter in the otherwise straightforward beat from the kick.
Schoen-Off-Gate.audulus (2.5 MB)

4 Likes

Pretty cool! A dense soundscape with a lot of variation. The random clock reset adds just a bit of tension. BTW I like the output module. I’ve been meaning to make something similar myself.

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s just a re-packaged version of your visual meter and the output module. :grin:

2 Likes

Almost like you are throwing oscillators. There is a thrown sound. Cool.

2 Likes

Is there a repo somewhere that has all of the patches you have built for this forum? Or is this something I will have to make a project cuz it does not yet exist? I find your creations in videos and projects all over, but I never can seem to find the modules, without having to cut and paste all the pieces I want from someone else’s patch and not knowing if it has been altered from original. I am trying to keep a folder of unmodified patches I have built and collected for when @taylor hopefully creates a way for us to write protect me from myself :joy:

1 Like

All of the patches from the old Forum can be found here: https://discourse.audulus.com/t/old-audulus-forum-patch-collection-now-available-for-download/386?u=stschoen
I haven’t made a collection of just my patches. I think I probably have everything I’ve done, but going through and sorting would be a pretty big job. I have over 1000 files in my Audulus directory. A lot are earlier versions of things experiments etc. but even so it would take a while. I keep meaning to re-post some of my favorites but it’s always some much more interesting to do something new. I’m currently working on a revision of a couple of things from the old forum. I’ll post them as soon as I get them debugged. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

At the moment I’m mostly playing around with my new Behringer Neutron and Model D. Much fun making unpleasant noises. Nice to finally have some genuine analog stuff. (I love my UltraNova but just not enough knobs)

2 Likes

BTW if you run across something specific you need send me a message, I’m pretty sure I can dig up the original.

2 Likes