Edit: This is not an actual issue other than operator error. If you are having the same issue, see @espiegel and @stschoen suggestions. What I have to say is not really all that important unless you would like to have a laugh at my expense for being dense and cocky in my analysis of this situation from the start, and I certainly should know better. Anyhow, lesson learned, and big ups to these guys for their replies that helped me narrow this down.
I have been noticing an issue with my 10.5” iPad Pro for about a month that I hoped would go away with the upgrade to iPadOS (iOS 13), but it still persists, so I wanted to mention it officially. The microphone and the ADC nodes used in many different patches are not allowing any signal to pass inbound.
At first I thought my microphone might be broken on my iPad, but when I switch to Gadget to use Zurich Recorder, and also when I switch to GarageBand and use the sampler, there is no issue with any sound input. I was hoping by posting this - a) others can tell me if they have the same issue with their setup, and b) hopefully someone smarter than me can figure out what is going on and fix it.
This may be an A3 issue, but it also could just as likely be an Apple issue, as the aforementioned nodes work fine on my iPhone and my iPad Air 2 (which was upgraded to beta-iPadOS months ago for some development testing). Anyhow, I just wanted to mention it in hopes of getting a bug ticket going for this, as my Pro is my main audio production device, currently, and I have been hoping to use external audio as a modulation source for my builds and cannot. I also am not able to utilize the Vocoder that @stschoen built and provided me a while back.
Some examples for others with similar setups are included to test with below:
16 band vocoder V1.1.audulus (1021.4 KB)
iPad Pro ADC Trouble.audulus (903 Bytes)
iPad Pro Microphone Trouble.audulus (1.2 KB)