I'm Back!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long radio silence. I’ve been studying for my NC real estate broker’s exam and I’m happy to report that I’ve just passed it! In the next few weeks I’ll be searching for a place to work here in Asheville, NC, but I just wanted to give a heads up to people that I’ll be returning to Audulus life!

Studying for the exam took up basically all my free time but over the next week I’ll get back up to speed with everything that’s happened on the forum since I’ve been gone and answer any unanswered correspondence.

Anyone looking to buy a house in North Carolina let me know - if I can’t get you a place around Asheville, I can get you a referral once I’m affiliated with a firm :wink:

I need to get up to speed with what everyone’s been making, but once I do, I hope to be again one of the go-to members for questions about all things Audulus.

5 Likes

Welcome back! Good to hear from you again!

2 Likes

Welcome welcome welcome! We behaved well without you! :smile:

1 Like

Yay! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats! I can see you are already putting your brokering skills to good use. I’ve just been focusing on making music so mostly just patching with with STS modules I have mutated. I also have made some FM voices, but I’m unsure they are good enough to post because they were basically made for one song.

2 Likes