Got one question is Audulus 3 for iPad FULL modular?

Hey so…
That what i wanna know before i buy that beast… thanks guys!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Audulus is fully modular. The software contains a variety of basic building blocks or nodes that can be combined to create different modules. The library provided with the software contains a wide selection of commonly used modules such as oscillators, filters, LFOs, effects etc. and the forum has many many more. You’ll find user created modules under the Modules category. Have a look and you can get an idea of some of the things that are possible. If you have any questions feel free to ask, there are plenty of people willing to help.

1 Like

Not only is it fully modular, but it even allows you to code! That was a fun surprise for me. I’ve used it to create some interesting “generative” sequences.

2 Likes

@Pinecones you been holding out on us with the interesting generative patches? :wink:

1 Like

@robertsyrett haha, I know. I’m so bad at actually posting my work!
Before I post a patch, I want to play and record it! But I’ve been finding it difficult to get all of that set up. I’ll try harder to get something up for you guys soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes