Cocoquantus

Anybody here ever take a stab at creating a cocoquantus style module? I know the Ciat Lonbarde stuff is all pretty esoteric, but that seem pretty straight forward. 2 loopers with a series of modulators.

1 Like

Someone did a while ago - if you can provide block diagrams of what the modules do and what the I/O is, I can guide you in how to recreate it :slight_smile:

Not sure if this helps

2 Likes

I love this line from the product description: “ the digital delay being made from discrete silicon chips, it is ‘2012 ready:’ with no flash memory 2 B erased by solar flares. as a discrete device it also offers unique possibilities for clock modulation of your samples. “

1 Like

Yeah ciat lonbarde is like the gold standard for me. Honestly, even if there was someone who could replicate the delay/looper section, that would be enough for to recreate it with using external clocking from my modular.

1 Like

Well it’s nice to have you on the forum. I am looking forward to see what comes of it.

2 Likes

Stuff like this is coming with the introduction of the Audulus 4 Memory node. Stay tuned… though I can’t promise that a solar flare wouldn’t wreak havoc… perhaps we can build in a “solar flare” feature. :grin:

1 Like

I’m holding you to that!!!