Cocoquantus

Yes, like a kind of side-chaining effect. Pleased that you’ve gotten so much out of it, the questions have gotten me rediscovering it as well :blush:.

So I finally have the time to really get into this thing and I still love it to death! There are some issues though that I’m curious can be worked out or not. The main issue seems be after a certain length of time the buffers seem to stop working. I’m not sure if there’s a specific amount of time they can be written over before they’re maxed out, but I have to copy delete and repaste the module back in to use it again. And then I was trying to experiment with using some attenuverters in via an ES-8 that are +- 10v on the speed and modulation but wasn’t getting the full range. Would it be possible to fix?

Hey :slight_smile:

I’m a little late (haven’t been on here for a while because my phone is now to old to display this website ^^) but thanks for the shoutout. Seeing that my stuff helped you create this is honestly the best.
This looks awesome by the way. I have no Idea what exactly it does, because I haven’t looked into what the Cocoquantus is jet, but with @Michael_Perkins praising it so much I thick I’ll have to check it out :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what they do or if they work. There wasn’t any clear indications in the manuals..

Thanks a lot for the patch!! lovely experimental delay/looper!
Any progress in the update @RudigerMeyer ?? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This Hainbach video is a good place to start:

Lately I’ve mainly been busy with updating all the Hordijk Modules that I’ created in Audulus 3, to Audulus 4. And then getting distracted with things like the Ciat Lonbarde Benjolin Peterlin.

There’s a lot of stuff on the Audulus Discord. Do a search for Hordijk, for example.

I don’t have all that much time available for it, so it’ll probably be a few months before I get round to it. And although there’s a bunch that could be done to make it more efficient, I don’t think the update will improve how it works all the much, it would be mostly UI stuff.

1 Like

I can’t wait to tear into this!!! God bless this community of weirdos!!!..

1 Like

I am looking forward to see what comes of it..

I’m not sure some version with the Memory node would add anything substantial here, maybe? The old all-pass reverb could use a little love, essentially more delay lines that could be modulated…