Audulus 4 public beta!

Will there be any more spots available ? Found about this a couple days ago and they’re all full again for what I can see…

1 Like

If you have more spot available for testing, me and my eurorack would be more than happy to test and report bugs. iPad Air and new iPad Pro should arrive may28. Season veteran of version 3 .

1 Like

Hi @taylor, is there a link to where you talk about dropping Audulus for iPhone? I’m hoping it’s not a permanent drop…. that sometime in the future Audulus might be a universal app again?

FWIW, there are quite a few people that experience problems with iOS 14 and audio apps and regret having upgraded – and others that seem not to have problems. You might want to check out he Audiobus forum and read some of threads. I’d hesitate to recommend a musician to upgrade to iOS 14 before they’ve read about some of the issues. As I said, some people have no problems at all under iOS 14 – but some folks are not happy campers.

Is the beta still open for more testers? I have an ES-8, 2018 ipad pro, iphoneX and 2011 macbook pro.

I keep missing the Beta!

I just removed myself from the beta on Test Flight (because I wasn’t using it and it didn’t seem fair when so many other folks want in).

This “may” have opened up my spot for someone else? (Not exactly sure how it works). If so, first in best dressed!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m almost done with integrating a new 2D graphics renderer, after which I’ll open up the beta to more people :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey All, I’ve doubled the number of testers to 400!

Also, please join our discord server for discussion about the beta: https://discord.gg/J7CCBUmrdN

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thanks Taylor!!!

seems no one is monitoring your support email address.
ive been trying to get in touch re beta testing the OsX version please. also regarding upgrades from v2
thanks

Hi @christian, sorry about that! If you join our discord, macOS betas are posted there.

cheers!

Hello @taylor, how can i join the Discord too ?

Hi @Nomak, link is above :slight_smile:

https://discourse.audulus.com/t/audulus-4-public-beta/2739/51?u=taylor

1 Like

Hi Taylor,
Super excited about the new update to Audulus! Would it be possible to open more space in the beta? I’ve joined the Discord and would love to start experimenting and reporting back!

Am I too late t join the beta? I see it’s full but I just got a new ipad and would love to dig in and help. I haven’t had a working ipad for a few years and have missed Audulus greatly.

@taylor do you have any release timeline for Audulus 4? I’m not expecting it, just to know. I didn’t start to use Audulus because I saw that version 4 was already in beta, but it was one year ago. Probably I should have started to use version 3 :slight_smile:

I don’t have a timeline, but we’re working on promotional materials now. Thanks for your interest!

Oh, this is a good hint! I was registered for the beta with Testflight, I’ve played with it for a while but then I had to stop. Are there any seats available now?

Hey @taylor - thanks for doubling the pool! But I didn’t make it :frowning:

I’ve been waiting to beta test 4 for so long - been excited for a long time! Any chance I can get in?

I’m a great beta tester and always provide constructive feedback if requested. Thanks!

Brandon