App for Mac not working after update

Hey Guys, first time posting so let me know if I am doing something wrong, I love Audulus and I have both the Mac and IOS apps, but since the update for the Mac version yesterday, Audulus wont start, it says that audulus quit unexpectedly. nothing else I can say, It just wont start.

Please help me, I am working on an album right now and Audulus is essential to my studio

I’m running macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (the latest build) and the current version of Audulus (3.6 (104)) without problems. Do you have an aggregate audio device selected? Because of a macOS bug, Audulus won’t run with an aggregate device. I would try running Audulus with the internal speaker and mic, just to take things back to basics. If it still doesn’t work, you might try backing up your patches then removing and re-installing Audulus.

Hey thanks for the support, oddly enough I did have it running on aggregate devices but out of nowhere it started working, after that I probably made the best piece of music I’ve ever done and then my macbook’s visual chip died.

So yeah a string of bad experience with my Mac, anyway I’m getting a different main driver tomorrow so hopefully everything runs smoothly.

1 Like

Yeah I had a memory chip fail last year on mine. Too old to make it worth repairing so I ended up buying an iMac instead. I’m surprised you got it to work on an aggregate device, it’s a known bug in macOS that @Taylor has reported.