This is the new Audulus forum, rebooted on the Discourse platform.
The old Vanilla forum is still available to look at, but you will no longer be able to sign up for or post on it, and you will no longer be able to download patches from it unless you have an old account there.
We tried our best to migrate the old forum to this one, but it proved too difficult. Consider this the beginning of a new era!
Below are some suggestions on where to start.
For all users
- Learn how to use Markdown
- Remember the person on the other side of the screen, and talk to everyone like you would talk to them in person. If, for example, someone asks a question that has already been answered, politely link them to the old thread; don’t berate them for not using the search function.
If you are a new user
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- There are many experienced Audulus users and even some professional DSP (digital signal processing) engineers on this forum, and many of them are happy to answer your questions or help you build something. After all, who knows: you might be the next Audulus super user and turn around to teach them something!
Don’t be afraid to use the search function first.
- As the forum grows, you may find that your question has already been answered somewhere else. Do yourself a favor and save time by doing a quick keyword search before posting.
If you are a returning user
Your old username and login will not work on this site.
- You will have to create a new login.
Feel free to migrate over posts from the old forum by copy and pasting.
- Please try to categorize them appropriately. Also, consider taking advantage of the new powers that Markdown provides and format your posts to look pretty with tables and pictures.
- Please feel free to give feedback about the new forum under the Forum Support category.
If you have any questions, feel free to start a topic in the Forum Support category. Unlike most News posts, this one will be locked for posterity.
Thank you, and happy patching!