Sarlacc Gate Sequencer

IMG_0487
IMG_0488

Sarlacc Gate Sequencer

A circular gate sequencer with controls for the number of steps in the sequence and the starting point. Dedicated main output (blue) for selected/triggered gates and a separate dedicated output for all of the unselected steps (purple). Maximum Step decreases the number of steps from the end of the sequence (reduces steps counter-clockwise) and the Minimum Step knob reduces the length from the start of the sequence (clockwise). The white “teeth” lights indicate the active steps and the yellow/amber light indicates where the sequence will start.

Sarlacc Gate Sequencer DLX

Deluxe version also has individual gate lanes for each selected step as well as the unselected steps. Additionally there are separate gate inputs for each step for external switching of individual steps.

Version History

Revision File Date Notes
1.0 Sarlacc Gate Sequencer.audulus (265.0 KB) 01/19/2019
1.0 Sarlacc Gate Sequencer DLX.audulus (449.4 KB) 01/19/2019

Demos

Revision File Date Notes
1.0 Sarlacc Gate Sequencer demo 1a.audulus (1.5 MB) 01/19/2019
1.0 Sarlacc Gate Sequencer demo 1b.audulus (1.6 MB) 01/19/2019
1.0 Sarlacc Gate Sequencer Demo 2.audulus (1.8 MB) 01/19/2019
1.0 Sarlacc Gate Sequencer DLX demo.audulus (1.6 MB) 01/19/2019
5 Likes

Deluxe! I like the radial design expanding ever outwards.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I was happy to see that most of the clicks on this post went to my DLX demo. 31%20PM
That was the last one I strung together and I was happiest with.

1 Like

I thought it was even more fun once I added a little performance controller so you could store a few notes and play to the beat. :drum:

Sarlacc Gate Sequencer DLX demo with performance control .audulus (1.7 MB)

2 Likes

Absolutely! Love the addition. I’m going to probably keep playing around and expanding with this now.

1 Like

This. This is why Audulus is the most interesting audio kit available. Great work. The possibilities can only increase!

4 Likes

Thanks @calebcharles!

1 Like