LinnStrument, Roli, MPE and Adulus

Hi All,

As a Roli Seaboard player for the last 2.5 years, I decided to give the LinnStrument a chance and I’m two days into it and…wow! It’s hands-down the most versatile controller I’ve ever used.

That being said, are there any other MPE players using Adulus, or, even better, Adulus with a LinnStrument? If so, what are your thoughts?

Cheers!

2 Likes

I know there are some out there, and we’ll be working on fully supporting MPE for Audulus 4 - not sure if initial release, but at least at some point.

1 Like

Fantastic! Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, and do you like linnstrument more than seaboard?

Hello Fedor,

Yes, I do like the LinnStrument better than the Seaboard. In fact, I like the LinnStrument better than any other controller I’ve ever used. Here’s why:

• Solid build quality - very sturdy, nothing flimsy. Not heavy, but solid.
  • Versatile - it’s tunable and has a sequencer and arpeggiator; splitable; highly customizable.
  • Surface - very fast and very responsive/sensitive
    *Roger Linn - one of the best customer service experiences I have ever encountered.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks, this indeed helps!

1 Like

Fedor,

No problem!

My advice: if you can, check them both out. The Seaboard is a lot more ‘traditional’ looking with the key waves, but it still isn’t traditional and LinnStrument is anything but.

1 Like

I actually have Seaboard block. I love it, but the lack of built-in slew limiting requires you to keep this is mind when patching non-roli vst’s.

1 Like

Gotcha! Fantastic. Well, if you like the Seaboard block than you would love the LinnStrument.

1 Like