Dual-Core Quad Wave VCO

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a good week! I made a new VCO module that is kinda loosely based on a couple different Eurorack VCO modules I have gotten to test out recently, and was quite impressed by, so I made a sort of amalgamation.

The main inspiration was the format and features of both the Erica Black VCO module, and also my Erica Fusion Tube VCO v2 module. I may crack the concept of the tube amplifier and delay modules that are integrated in the tube VCO to make a bigger sound, in the future. For now though, the way this one turned out made me proud and I would like for others to enjoy and have the ability to use it in their setups also.

This is the module I was working on when I realized I had the sync concept all wrong on my complete bass module, and fixed it. I have attached a demo to play with, and also the module itself (obviously :wink:). I hope you will all like it. Let me know if there are any issues or features you would like me to add to it to make v1 better! :slightly_smiling_face:

Dual-Core Quad Wave VCO v1.audulus (23.8 KB)

Dual-Core Quad Wave VCO v1 Demo.audulus (300.5 KB)

1 Like