Could really use some help

Hello! Hello!
Odd question. I made a patch on My Empress Zoia pedal that plays a random melody where I can select the tempo, key, and scale. I planned on expanding it to where I could select the random-ness of how long it holds a note. Or even the number of rests.
Unfortunately, my Zoia went belly up while I was working on a feature video for Dr. Scientist The Atmosphere.
So here’s the question.
Does a patch like this already exist for Audulus?
If not, what would be the chances someone could throw one together for me? I can do a little in Audulus, but not a lot. And I’m on a time crunch. So learning everything I’d need to right now, doesn’t seem feasible. Especially since the wife and I just had a baby.
Could anyone help?

2 Likes

All the pieces are there, I think I can help you out.

You want a random melody with a temp knob, key and scale (are these different?), and some control of density?

What sort of synth voice are you looking for?

1 Like

If it could also be set up for midi in/out it would be perfect too!
For key, being able to select things like F#, G, G#, A, A#, B, C, etc.
For scale it’d be super helpful to have the ability to select Maj, Min, Pentatonic, Harmonic Min., Lydian, etc.

Just a standard analog synth voice. I can probably figure out how to throw in a ADSR an Env. filter to shape it,

LFO Seq patch.audulus (332.5 KB)

The melody is a LFO that is reset at the start of the pattern. Hopefully that’s random enough for art.

3 Likes

Yaaaasss!!! Dude! Thank you so much for your help. Is there any site or ig you’d like me to credit when the video comes out?

2 Likes

Sure shout out to the Audulus forums. :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head:

3 Likes

Will do!

3 Likes