Audulus Forum Module Collection - Updated 9-8-19

These are all the patches under the Modules category including demos. This time I left in all the works in progress. It’s a little messy, but it’s all of it at once!

I also added all the reface modules in their own folder within this collection.

Total of 481 modules/patches!

5 Likes

Awesome, what’s the best way to make this available on ipad? Sorry, I’m an ios noob) Maybe there’s a guide somewhere on the forum?

2 Likes

You can use the Dropbox app on iOS or you can just open the zip on your computer and send them to your iPad over iCloud or directly through File Transfer in iTunes. :+1:

2 Likes

I can help here! I work in iOS almost exclusively and there are apps that handle zip files. i use Zip Tool in conjunction with the Files app native to iOS 11 and up. There are many out there.

Click the link above to open the Dropbox website or open the Dropbox app. Either way works. In the app the dot dot dot … is upper right. Choose Export. The share sheet pops up. Choose Copy to Zip Tool or whatever Zip app you have. Zip Tool prompts on open if you want to unzip. Now those files are available to open in Audulus.

If you want to save the zip file to your iCloud storage that’s another way. The Files app has a zip file browser build in, no unzipping necessary. This can be tedious. The file becomes openable in Audulus one by one and takes some time to browse. This tedium is why I use Zip Tool. I browse the entire list faster.

On the website, choose continue to website on the landing page. Again upper right … and choose Direct download. Again, choose the share sheet and either Save to Files which saves to iCloud or copy to Zip Tool and proceed as mentioned before. Hope this helps!

iOS is quite file friendly these days with use of iCloud and the Files app.

3 Likes

Thanks for the assist @calebcharles! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Many thanks to you, and to all that developed them

1 Like

link not found. :frowning:

1 Like

File does not exist…

1 Like

I’d also like to download this archive. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m unable to download this as it comes back saying “Link does not exist”. Has the file been removed or moved to a new location?

1 Like

@biminiroad: any chance this could be re-posted to somewhere that will have ongoing accessibility?

1 Like

So I just found this thread: Old Audulus Forum Patch Collection
I don’t know the difference between a patch and a module, but there’s a lot of cool stuff in this archive.

2 Likes

This one works at least, thanks.

1 Like

I’ll update this in the next few days once I download all the new stuff!

EDIT: I forgot I hosted this on my own personal dropbox and must’ve deleted it when I was cleaning my computer recently. I’ll get this straightened out today!

2 Likes

@popuman @datadrone.flux @Pinecones @Ik2000 @espiegel123 @rinzai

File has been updated!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Dumb question: so where do I put this folder on my Mac so I could access all these goodies?

1 Like

29%20PM

Into this folder that pops up :slight_smile:

3 Likes