Audulus 4

Hi there, I’ve recently discovered Audulus and really want to delve in!

After reading here I see version 4 is in development. I just wondered if it would be worth waiting until 4 comes out or not.

Thankyou

1 Like

It always worth waiting for good things, isn’t it? You don’t have to mark days in the calendar or something tho :slight_smile:

From what I’ve seen on this forum, version 4 will be quite a substantial update, audio sampling is probably the biggest thing, and (hopefully) versions will align thoughout all platforms.

1 Like

Yes totally!! Happy to wait or buy now. I just don’t want to buy now and have to pay again in a month or so. Still that’s how the cookie crumbles sometimes!

2 Likes

I think I just replied to you over email - here’s what I said to you so others can see it as well! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your interest in Audulus! Audulus 4 is indeed in the works, but it probably won’t be out until next year at the earliest. We want to make sure it’s really perfect before we release it.

There’s still some work to be done on 3 as well! I would suggest just getting it now since you’ll still get a lot of value out of it in the meantime.

Are you more interested in the iOS, Mac, or Windows/Linux version? Have you checked out the http://forum.audulus.com yet? (lol clearly you have)

3 Likes

Thanks for your replies. Sorry I was away yesterday. I have bought the iOS version for now as I really want to tinker and understand first. I will eventually get the mac version as I can see how patching would be easier. I can’t say I’ve got very far yet! It is an amazing app though.

My first goal is to just emulate a single oscillator synth with a couple of envelopes/Lfos and then see where it takes me.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello Mark,

Hi Mark. Thanks for your reply. I’ve put my reply on the forum but yes I’ve bought it!

Thanks a lot

Michael

biminiroad
Leader

August 29

I think I just replied to you over email - here’s what I said to you so others can see it as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes