Stagger Effect

Hey guys! I created a new effect I think sounds really neat last night, and I wanted to share it with the community. It is not an original idea, as someone else made an AUv3 effect just like this that I saw in the App Store, but I cannot remember the name of the app.

At any rate, I call it the Stagger Effect, as it staggers channel 1 behind the delay time set for channel 2 by 25%, and it results in a neat sound that goes well with the stacked delays and reverb effects I also included with a slow LFO and crossfade to give it a cool (hopefully more organic sounding but also) kinda morphing texture. It works best with stereo headphones, but also will work with speakers. Let me know what you guys think. :smiley:

Stagger Effect.audulus (7.3 KB)
Stagger Demo.audulus (63.4 KB)

2 Likes

Stagger Demo with LFO.audulus (85.9 KB) Rev Matching…

1 Like

What an awesome idea! That is why I posted it, I knew someone would take the idea and carry it further along :blush: that sound is incredible with the slow reverse and that had not occurred to me to try in my half asleep finishing state lol

2 Likes

Random Stagger.audulus (673.6 KB)

2 Likes

I’m speechless…that was like next level good. I am honored that you used my Effect patch to have built something that cool. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

It’s a neat effect. I had fun playing around with it and I’m glad you posted it. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like