NAMM Qu-Bit Chord

This module stood out.34%20AM

Obviously we are in Audulus territory here. I imagine all of the ingredients are laying around and that this could probably be achieved through patching modules that already exist. Anyone know how I would approach this? One of the nice things about a hardware module is it is fixed, so its limitations/layout guide its use. With Audulus, sometimes it is so wide open you have to understanding things before you interact.

Other heads were also happy to see this mk2. https://youtu.be/H7JjIPawhVE?t=1799

Should probably consider it along side Harmonàig.48%20AM

Here’s a 4 note chord generator I came up with a while back. It uses a decimal number to describe the chord. It has a quad note and gate output. You could easily use a mux to select various chords. I normally drive it using an external input sequencer. It has a utility module to create the chord and inversion and a quad gate for controlling four envelopes (so unused notes don’t sound). The gate has both a quad audio out and a mixed mono signal.
There’s also a patch that uses it.
uChord V1.2.audulus (130.5 KB)
Saturday Morning.audulus (1.6 MB)

1 Like

That’s great. Nice little uDing easter egg in there. :wink:

1 Like

I am very interested in working with patches that have more complex musical ideas. This has me inspired today.