Apple VR/AR Headsets in 2020

Before you ask, no, Audulus VR probably will never happen. @Taylor isn’t a big fan of VR, plus the use is kinda limited.

Nevertheless, I would be excited to see what kind of visualization stuff we could do in the future that maybe could be piped out to VR - meaning, not using Audulus UI in VR, but creating a VR experience that responds to stuff inside of an Audulus patch.

Also just realized, is 2020 a subtle marketing thing? Like 20/20 vision? Wouldn’t put it past them.

The exciting thing at the heart of this news is that Apple is starting to make their own chips, which, as far as I understand, will only be good news for us. Faster computers/iPads means better Audulus!

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

How about a way to process VR inputs using MIDI CI when it matures provided Apple or some independent developer creates an interface for VR api data?

2 Likes

by 2020 there will be way better products for VR/AR on the market … apple missed this boat …
i am sure their product will sell
but like the apple watch and the apple pen they are playing catch up

as for Audulus VR …WHY …???
… i have seem a few vr music apps and there are just "less usable " than just having a keyboard mouse or touch screen
i rather have Audulus 4K

1 Like

I’m running on a 5K iMac and Audulus looks great full screen. You can build some BIG patches and still see the whole thing.

2 Likes