Anyone Else Seen This?

Has anyone else heard of Holonic Systems Oy? I was looking for a iOS conversion app for Pd, and this came up. It seems like a pretty neat concept, but I cannot decide if it will be worth ~$20 without having more information or feedback from my peers about it. Has anyone else seen this, and if so, what do you think?

Edit: I see it integrates with a number of other modular software and hardware creations, but will it work with A3/A4 (when it comes out in the near future)?

New to me. AFAIK PD is macOS/Windoze/Linux.

1 Like

It seems kinda cool though, right? Like there’s a lot of potential possibilities.

1 Like

It looks pretty neat if you want to use the sensors on your phone and watch as input devices to create music. Since it can send MIDI data presumably it would interface with Audulus.

1 Like

BTW did you find this?

2 Likes

Yes sir, I did, thanks to your suggestion to look into Pd in the first place! It looks like all I need to do is build some patches on my computer and stash in iCloud to use them now. Thanks for your help! :smiley:

1 Like

MobMuPlat is a free Pd app that also has IAA and Audiobus support. You can create a GUI for your patches using the free desktop editor or use the built-in native GUI. The MobMuPlat website has more details.

I have the Holon.ist app but haven’t really dug into it yet. The miRack modular app has a module that communicates with the Holon.ist app.

The zMors Modular app has a Pd player module.

2 Likes