After All, Isn't it About the Music?

If you are not a believer, check out his back catalogue.

Get happy!

1 Like

It’s not that I am think this is my identity; I am just awash with appreciations for the straightforward production.

appreciation for just jamming also.

2 Likes

Sorry…they just keep coming.

I think the idea is:

For the most part these are people who do not have a ton of followers or likes. These tracks will soon be forgotten.

As an artist I think it is important to draw from a wide pool, so that you don’t just copy others.

I also think that if you want to succeed, you need to begin by supporting others.

And, if we are interested in production, we are interested in exposing ourselves to other people’s techniques.

If you scroll up, there is “darker” music, serious heady modular stuff, some country tunes, some hipster shit.

Please share what you are into here guys. Wouldn’t that be fun? Let’s avoid nostalgia, those people already “made it.” Unless you really want to. :orangutan:

2 Likes

Great artist great label.

http://chaindata.bandcamp.com/album/ancient-circuits

Good for reading.

1 Like

One of the guys in my local meet up group posted this. Pretty awesome patching if you ask me.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I can’t seem to get this song out of my head. Trivia, this is the first commercially released use of gated reverb drums.

1 Like
1 Like