Windows installer updated!
  • I just updated the installer to a new version, which includes VST fixes and asks where to install the plugin.

Direct link: https://objects.dreamhost.com/audulus/Audulus Setup.zip

Please download and install the new version and email us (support at audulus) if you encounter any problems.

cheers!
    - Taylor
  • I still can't get midi to the VST. I can use a loopback MIDI and set the standalone as external instrument but that's not what i had in mind. Automation becomes a nightmare. Any suggestions please? OW and THANKS Taylor though it's not quite there yet i can see this is going to be where i create every sound.
  • Hi,

Link above doesnt work and the one on the front page just times out for me
  • yep, link is down.
  • Before buying, 2 questions:

Can Audulus run as a hosted vst effect, to be used as a dsp device... ? (would use it in Renoise...)
    Can Audulus run as a hosted vsti in which we supply some MIDI feed ?
    on win7-64

Thanks in advance,
  • @creepjoint @phil999
    Can you guys give a little info about the browsers and extensions you're using that might be interfering with your downloads? I just tried downloading it in Internet Explorer and Chrome and it works fine, but I don't have any extensions on those browsers.

@woodpeckingmantis:
    Yes, Audulus for Windows has a VST version and will receive MIDI! :)
    Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 3.53.46 PM.png
    778 x 593 - 447K
  • What is the latest windows version number? At one point I had downloaded 3.1.1 with an installer date of 4/8/2016, but the current download is v3.1.0 dated 3/16/2016.