A Better FM Synth
  • I'm a huge fan of FM Synthesis (it soundtracked my childhood), so it was the first thing I tried to build when I got my hands on Audulus.
    (which you can find here http://forum.audulus.com/discussion/816/simple-fm-synth )

This is my second attempt.
    Let me know what you think.
    Toy Division - Freq Mod 2.audulus
  • how do i download...i want to try it out
  • @btayloragent - are you on iOS? If so, you need to click on the small link at the bottom that says "view full site" - the mobile site does not show the files. Let me know if that solves it - if not, let me know how you're downloading it and maybe take a screenshot of what you're looking at and send it to mark@audulus.com
  • @ToyDivision I really like the sound of that! Also, I like the layout which is simple enough I can still turn all the knobs and still fit on one screen of my ipad. While I was able to figure how the matrix worked after looking at it for a bit and what the meters indicated, a little labeling or expository paragraph would have been nice. That being said, I really enjoyed designing sounds with the ToyDivision FM and look forward to messing around some more with it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!