A Better FM Synth
  • I'm a huge fan of FM Synthesis (it soundtracked my childhood), so it was the first thing I tried to build when I got my hands on Audulus.
    (which you can find here http://forum.audulus.com/discussion/816/simple-fm-synth )

This is my second attempt.
    Let me know what you think.
    Toy Division - Freq Mod 2.audulus
  • how do i download...i want to try it out
  • @btayloragent - are you on iOS? If so, you need to click on the small link at the bottom that says "view full site" - the mobile site does not show the files. Let me know if that solves it - if not, let me know how you're downloading it and maybe take a screenshot of what you're looking at and send it to mark@audulus.com
  • @ToyDivision I really like the sound of that! Also, I like the layout which is simple enough I can still turn all the knobs and still fit on one screen of my ipad. While I was able to figure how the matrix worked after looking at it for a bit and what the meters indicated, a little labeling or expository paragraph would have been nice. That being said, I really enjoyed designing sounds with the ToyDivision FM and look forward to messing around some more with it.