Audulus Audio Unit updated to 2.9!
  • I've updated the AU to the latest version! Grab it here:

http://content.audulus.com/Audulus Audio Unit 2.9.pkg
  • Hooray! Will give this a try tonight.
    Is there an unsandboxed Audulus 2.9 anywhere?
  • @LutherBlisset, great!

2.9 has some better audio unit support so hopefully the unsandboxed version is no longer necessary. Let me know of you run into any problems!

Cheers
    - Taylor
  • I have some problem loading Audulus patches within Max/MSP Audio Units object.
    If I use older patches made with previous version of Audulus, it still works.
    But if I open the same older patch in the latest Audulus version, save it as is, then I can't open it in a Max Audio Unit object.
    When I try to " Import a patch ", nothing happens.
    I run Max 7.0.3 with Audulus 2.10.6 (Audio Units 2.9) on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.
    It used to work for me with previous version of Audulus.
    I can't figure out what could cause the problem. .
    Is anyone has encountered this issue?
    Thank you very much for your help.
  • @Elektroshnik, I'm going to email you a new Audio Unit version to try. :)
  • Could someone please help me make sure I'm running 2.9 in stead of the AU I originally installed? I followed @Taylor's link, and ran the wizard, but then I opened Ableton, then Audulus, and it was the old version. I checked in MacintoshHD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/components and found only the old version (both audio device and midi device). I knew that they were the old version because of the date of last edit.
    I can't wait to get it up and running!
    @Taylor, how is the 3.0 beta for Mac coming along? I'm itching to try it :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!