Sale?
  • Hi, I’m really interested in this app and was curious if there is going to be a sale on the app anytime soon? I’ve been looking into this type of stuff and I’m really interested, I was told to start off wth a program and learn here instead of spending a lot of money on a real modular system until I’m more familiar with it. :D any advice ?
  • Our two sales of the year are usually a Black Friday sale and a Christmas sale.
  • Audulus is a super great way to get into modular synthesis too - make sure you check out this guide I posted on AllTheSynths to see the best way to integrate it with your system :)

https://www.allthesynths.info/t/audulus-expert-sleepers-es-8-digital-analog-hybrid-guide/235/1

And please let me know if you have any follow up questions!
  • I can't think of a better way to learn about modular synthesis. There's everything available from the basic building blocks to complete, fully featured synths. You can explore all of the concepts associated with musical synthesis without having to spend a fortune on modules. All that and a dedicated user community that's always willing to help, all for the price of a couple of patch cables. How can you go wrong?
  • Thank you guys, I really appreciate the info and advice. I’ll definitely buy Adulus 3 on Black Friday and start my journey on musical synthesis. Thank you again for the help! Hope to be apart of the community some day!