An Artisan Of Chaos
  • Just patching around with the uModular stuff. This patch is loosely inspired by the evolving soundscapes of Roedelius.
    An Artisan of Chaos.audulus
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 10.46.40 PM.png
    863 x 985 - 447K
  • This is the soundtrack to my life. Been letting it do its thing for about 10 minutes, and it's delightful.
  • Thanks! There's something about the smaller modules that really has opened up the longform generative composition idea. I'm actually working on a part b to this.
  • I had it running earlier while I worked on some graphics. Really enjoyed it.
  • Sounds awesome!!! I love the little octave/note display that's nice.
  • @biminiroad The keyboard meter really helps for when I want to play along on my JU-06. Speaking of Roland boutiques, did you ever get your hands on an SH-01A?
  • @robertsyrett - no, after I lost my old synth, I asked to convert that SH to the Erica Synths Tube mixer I ended up getting - the SH was still on backorder so I just flipped it to that. Might still get it in the future, but for now, I have my 3 voice synth + drum rack so I'm pretty stocked at the moment.
  • I had it running earlier while I worked on some graphics. Really enjoyed it.
  • Thanks! it would not have been possible without your uTuring and quantizer modules.