Sub-patches within provided modules suggestion
  • Since I bought Audulus, I've been trying to learn what I can about the modules provided with the app. I have a long way to go, but I'm noticing a pattern. I'm finding VERY useful subpatches that I wouldn't have found without digging into the existing ones. Some examples are: BinaryToDecimal, DecimalToBinary, FlipFlop, NumberMaker and OnOffBrick. While experimenting with building some of my own patches, I struggled with the concept that FlipFlop so easily solves if I'd only known it was there. Wouldn't it be a good idea to provide these handy subpatches somewhere, even if it's only in a repository in the forum? Was FlipFlop mentioned in a post somewhere? Just a thought... Having spent a lot of time trying to learn PureData, I'm finding Audulus to be a fabulous app.
  • Flip Flops used to be part of the old library. I think they were just overlooked in the current iteration of library is still being refined. Ultimately I think there will be a keyword search and the ability to have a cache of your personal modules in the create menu. In the meantime if you post to the forum, usually someone will lend a hand.
  • Flip Flops show up under the Module Library through the Utility >> Clock sub-menu.
  • @rileyguy ty, ty I'm still reacquainting myself with the library's new organization :)
  • @robertsyrett - yeah I’m sorry thats a little in flux and of course there is still a ton of stuff to add. Everything @motmeister is looking for is under the Building folder. On iOS you can search too :)
  • On iOS when you go to the Module Library and then pull the choose window module down, it will display the search menu just below the Choose Module title at the top. If you don’t do this, the search menu is hidden.