Audulus with AudioBus 2
  • Is Audiobus 2 still supported? Every time I try to use it with Audulus as an effect, it crashes.
  • I tested it this afternoon and I was able to get it to work with Audiobus 2 by launching Audulus first, then Audiobus 2. I know that's backwards, but if I launched Audiobus first, I couldn't get it to work. I also tested Audiobus 3 and got it to work as well. I have an iPad Air 2 running iOS 10.3.3
  • Thanks for the report and for the fix @stschoen. In the future can you send these reports to support@audulus.com? Taylor will see them more quickly that way, he doesn't monitor the forum as much as I do. Thanks!
  • Be glad to. I'm not sure this qualifies as a bug, Audiobus has always been a bit weird as far as load order goes. I just wanted to reassure SynthEnthusiast that Audulus would probably work with Audiobus 2 if he played around.
  • Thanks for the advice! I've tried launching Audulus first and it didn't seem to work. Every time I insert it to the Audiobus chain as an effect it crashes, and crashes again immediately upon reloading.
  • Sorry you're having trouble. Best to send an email to support@audulus.com with all the details.
  • I did, thanks. Just checking to see if anyone had a workaround.
  • Any luck finding a solution?