Does Audulus 3 support audio interfaces with multiple In's & Out's?
  • Hi i'm brand new to Audulus and was wondering if works with say a 8 in / 8 out interface like the Focusrite 18i20. i'd like to be able to create a multi effect patch that can process 8 separate line level signals and output them the same way. thx

Sorry if this has been covered before i couldn't seem to find the info i was looking for.
  • For Mac and iOS, Audulus has an ADC and DAC node that support up to 16 channels of I/O. I'm using a Focusrite 6i6 with Audulus. There does seem to be an issue with the current version of macOS High Sierra (10.13.2) and input to Audulus. My outputs work fine, but I can't get inputs to work from any device. I've already filed a bug report. The Windows version is a bit behind and is currently limited to two channels. Hopefully there will be an update soon.
  • thx i'm on IOS have you tried it on iPad?
  • works fine on iPad
  • As Robert says, it works fine on iPad. I’ve used my 6i6 with the iPad and both multiple inputs and outputs work fine. The macOS problem is a new issue, not an ongoing problem and I expect a fix as soon as Taylor gets time to have a look at it. There’s a beta test for the next iOS version in progress at the moment so he’s pretty busy.