Exciting Announcement - I'm moving to Europe (Croatia)!
  • Hey everyone!

I just had a whirlwind of a month. Between breaking my finger and GETTING ENGAGED!!! It's been a lot.

I'm getting caught up on the forum today and tomorrow, but I just wanted everyone to know where I'd been and what's been up.

So my beautiful, smart, and amazing future wife, Marina, is Croatian, and we are getting married in January. We're going to stay in the States while she gets her architecture license, and then move back to her island, Korcula, where we will build a dream house on the shore and I will have a crazy beautiful home studio that faces the sea. Cannot wait!

https://www.google.com/maps?q=korcula&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimz4ny-PjXAhUQziYKHTM3CzkQ_AUICigB

This means Audulus will be truly multinational soon. I will certainly be attending the European trade shows and doing lots of traveling.

Anyone here from Croatia, the Balkans, or Europe/North Africa/Middle East?

IMG_999.JPG
    1080 x 1431 - 423K
  • At least you didn't break your ring finger! Seriously, congrats! I know nothing of Croatia other than I totally dig the traditional textile patterns.
  • Congratulations!
  • @robertsyrett @stschoen thanks! Croatia is where they film King's Landing in Game of Thrones. I always say it looks like Jamaica and the Appalachians had a baby with the Great Barrier Reef.
  • Congratulations! NC will be losing someone special.
  • Germany here. Congrats!
  • @heiliger_bimbam - my aunt lives in Munich and I plan to travel there often. Where are you located?
  • @biminiroad Congratulations! That's some amazing news! I wish you and your fiancé the best!
  • Congrats to that!

Croatia's #1 on my travel list (since my dad's from there), and I've heard nothing but great things. :D
  • Congratulations man! Come visit The Netherlands sometime! Also be sure to visit the Dekmantel Selectors festival in Croatia at some point :)
  • Wow, congratulations!!