Master SVG Icon Collection
  • This is a collection of all the Audulus SVG Icons I can find. If there are more, please add them to this patch and re-upload the patch with a new version number so v1->v2->v3, etc.

These can really take your patch to a new level visually! Thanks to everyone who create(s)(d) them!

Master SVG Collection v1.audulus
    Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 2.03.50 PM.png
    804 x 685 - 57K
  • Just getting started using these SVG icons and have two fundamental questions. (1) After I paste one into my patch, there is a "Load SVG" choice in the pop-up when I tap on it (iOS version). It isn't obvious what this does (if anything). (2) Are SVGs supported in the latest Windows version? Thanks!
  • @Bryan58 - AFAIK you can't load the SVG directly into the iPad version - hence the need for this patch, where you can just copy/cut/paste into your design. As long as the SVG icon is copy/pasting correctly, then that's working as it should. And yes, Windows version does support SVG :)
  • @biminiroad - thanks for the quick response. Copy/Paste works fine for me in iOS (I'll ignore the "Load SVG" option). When I open the collection in Windows, it seems to be just an "empty patch" box. Perhaps I'm not opening it correctly?
  • @biminiroad - how can svg be supported in windows if we still didnt get an update? btw open a patch including svg´s it just doesnt show them like @Bryan58 wrote.. its really time to get this update :(
  • @Bryan58 @Phal_anx - sorry, I figured it was out for Windows cause the SVG thing has actually been in the Mac version for quite a while. Suppose Taylor's still working on it!
  • Icon Bounty:

Picture symbols (not letters) for:

Cutoff
    Detune
    Q/Resonance
    ADSR periods (DAHDSR* if you wanna go nuts...)
    Drive
    Mix
    Feedback

*delay, attack, hold, decay, sustain, release
  • @biminiroad - you dont need to say sorry for this mistake, cause you are a ios/mac user which we know are sadly still different ;) while i do totally understand why and having big respect for taylor.. i still would love to have an update... its a waiting game.. checking regulary if an update is out :D
    btw now i know how to implement my own patches via the right click menu :) this was the biggest problem i had so far... its big step for me.. cause now i m using audulus more in my tracks :D
  • Updated to v2. Icons for scale and offset, modulation in and out, octave out, mix, length, noise, binary 1 to 8 and 2 digit box, etc. Mostly from my version of the Turing Machine. The mix icon is a bit weak (whisk).
    Master SVG Collection v2.audulus
    Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 10.18.06 PM.png
    918 x 751 - 85K
  • Her's a possible Q symbol. I sized and colored it to fit in a knob. I've been using green for knob icons. I could do some green copies of the ones you used in the curvature synth if you agree.
    Q.audulus
    Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 10.51.43 PM.png
    317 x 380 - 20K
  • Here's cutoff, detune, a redone Q (centered the arrow), drive, mix and feedback as well as some green versions of existing icons. Also updated the master. I'm working on ADSR. (it may be tough in vertical layout). Feedback on the icons is welcome.
    new green icons.audulus
    Master SVG Collection v3.audulus
    Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 4.02.42 PM.png
    963 x 493 - 58K
  • Looks great! Just curious, is that a whisk on the bottom next to the feedback symbol?
  • Yes, it's kinda lame, but it is a mixer of sorts. Suggestions are welcome.
  • http://www.freepik.com/free-icon/audio-mixer-controls_709267.htm#term=audio mixer&page=1&position=35

something like this could be a mixer symbol..
  • Mixer! Lol! It could also stand for beats. I was thinking a little mic icon could be good as well for inputs that want a voice or or other audio, It could even be a port of the existing mic icon in audulus.
  • @Phal_anx, I like the icon you posted. Here's one in green and a mic for Robert.
    Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 6.22.45 PM.png
    1377 x 840 - 47K
    mixer 2 and mic.audulus
  • wow!! really great icons.. ;) cant wait to finally be able to use them :D
  • Love these new ones! A speaker node for output would be cool too?
  • 'nuff said.
    mixer mic speaker.audulus
    Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 10.15.23 AM.png
    786 x 654 - 41K
  • New collection v4
    Master SVG Collection v4.audulus
  • It occurred to me this morning. If the Windows version doesn't have the SVG library, what does a Windows user see? If none of the icons are visible, the icon-only modules would be a bit of a mystery.
  • @Phal_anx was saying they are just absent, like when you import an svg without all the specific formatting. @Taylor will surely update the Windows version soon. Not to do so would be cruel. Basically from here on out I will have SVG to some degree in any finished module I want to share here.
  • @stschoen - i got a windows version and right now with v3.3 there is not svg node or similar and of course therefor no svg´s shown when opened in a windows version.

@RobertSyrett - I totally agree with you. it would be cruel not to bring out the update soon. especially because v4 will come out in the first half of 2018 as far as i know.. which means all ios/mac users had some functions windows users didnt have and then you need to buy a new version .... I m happy i dont need to buy the next version cause i mad a deal with Mark when he gave away free copies of v3 :D
  • I was thinking that the "icon-only" modules would be pretty confusing without the graphics. I posted a conventionally labeled version of my Turing Machine copy before I did the graphics but not because of Windows. It would probably be a good idea to keep our poor Windows brethren in mind by providing an alternative interface, at least until Taylor has a chance to incorporate the SVG node into the Windows version.
  • Wow, these are REALLY well done!
  • I like the V4 layout. I noticed that there are several icons only loaded in one or two colors. I think that this makes sense for the most part, but it's not much trouble to change colors. Let me know if there's anything else you need.