A110 VCO (OSCiX8)
  • I rebuild my OSCiX (Oscillator) and tried to make it similar to a A110
    OSCiX8.audulus
    OSCiX8 demo.audulus
    12.png
    1017 x 739 - 62K
  • Very nice! This is totally the default Doepfer format.
  • Right on thank you!!!
  • enjoy :)

the only thing i m trying to do now with it is to change to get even closer to the original doepfer a110 .. which has 1 sawtooth osc which is the starting point for the other waveforms.. tried some expressions but failed haha.. but ill upload it when i figured it out.
  • @Phal_anx I found it much easier to get all the waveforms in phase when I started using the Phasor node as the starting point for making the oscillator. Since the A110 is a sawtooth core oscillator this is totally authentic ;-)
  • @RobertSyrett - i tried it with the Phasor node aswell but i having problems with the PW when i use the phasor node... i m only able to create a PW knob with -0+ instead of
    0-1
    and i dont know if i m correct but it looks like that the sine wave is not in sync with the other waveforms..

anyway. it doesnt make a difference in cpu usage so i can just use the former version :D
    OSCiX8a.audulus
    3M
  • You just need to change your sin out expression to a cos and your triangle will be in phase with the sinusoid. Also, I'm not sure if it's intentional, but the pulse out is unipolar so you might want to just slap a bipolar expression on that guy and you are golden!
    Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 1.08.31 PM.png
    1236 x 1031 - 184K
    OSCiX8a-alter.audulus
  • done! :)
    OSCiX8.audulus