Value Distributor

This is a neat utility that I came up with for adjusting probabilities, but you can use it for anything!

Knobs:
    bal - Balance - left biases the values to the left, right biases the values to the right. There's a portion between .45 and .55 on the knob where all values = 1 to make it easy to dial in 100% probability for all.
    shape - fades between linear and exponential response
    peak - adjusts which output gets the peak value
    gain - multiplies the values by 0-16 (but each output is capped at 1). .5 knob value = x1

Display: shows the relative distribution between each output - output 1 is on the left, output 8 is on the right.
    Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 1.07.52 PM.png
    394 x 518 - 73K
    Value Distributor.audulus
    Value Distributor Demo.audulus
  • you wanna recategorize this one as Expert Sleepers ES-8 Modules? Or do you have to build in the dac node switch for it to officially qualify?
  • @RobertSyrett - I can make a version for ES-8 sure!
  • @RobertSyrett and everyone else - there was a mistake in this patch I didn't notice until later, uploaded corrected versions!
  • What do you think about making an internal marker like ver.1.1 or something to differentiate? At any rate I replaced the module.
  • I would've done that if it'd been up for a while, but it's only been up for a day so figured meh just changed it.