Getting back into Audulus
  • Hello FOlks
    I am just getting back into Audulus, been a supporter for a while. I got wind of some expert sleepers type stuff so i am hoping it is applicable to my ES40/ESX8CV/ESX8GT/ES7 setup. Which is a kind of old school ES8 [kinda]
    I would love to use Audulus on the ipad to control the ES40 setup. I have an AD 009 --it's an audio damage USB2in/2out that might work for some chaotic CV in.
  • Yeah there should be no problem - as long as that all is recognized as an audio interface for your device, it will be compatible. I just talk about the ES-8 a lot since it's the thing they're promoting now, too, and it works nicely with iOS. But all the new ADC/DAC nodes are is a way to access more than I/O 1&2. You could use the ES-8 (and any other interface) before, you just could only send 2 signals out and 2 signals back in.
  • Also, you can combine them into aggregate devices - eventually we'll have arbitrary I/O meaning you can have access to as many I/O as your computer can handle. 16 was just easy to do at first.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!