'Karplus' Banjo generators
  • I created this thing a while back; trying to use it once I'd forgotten what all the "expressive" labels meant was both fun and unhelpful. I've since been watching tutorials by @biminiroad and reading the forum to get help to make things more useful and sound better (and with neater innards)! So I thank you all for that, but for what it's worth, here's this moody patch.
    Karplus banjos.audulus
  • Awesome, it's super dark and drippy, very ominous.
  • Do you ever wonder how many Roberts there are in the world? Also I like the visual feedback on the patch although I couldn't quite figure out what it represented. I will agree with @demcanulty that this is very atmospheric. Reminds me of some of my favorite stuff actually.
  • @RobertSyrett thankfully I don't think it's a highlander type situation with the Roberts. Many thanks for the nice feedback! I find making the blinkenlights in Audulus possibly way more rewarding than I should, and am not always restraining that urge for the sake of sensible usability.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!