Delay time?
  • Hi I'm very much the novice here, coming from the Reactor environment.. basically what I need to do is radically increase the delay time of the delay, I need a delay of up to a minute + so I can create a patch similar to the tape systems used by the likes of Brian Eno / Robert Fripp (et all)... The utility patch delay patch seams to have a max setting I can seam to override / adjust.. is what I'm suggesting impossible or am I going to have to build something from the ground up? If so I think I'm going to need some help / advise..... (all help will be credited BTW).... Thanks Mark
  • Hey MarkH,
    Don't know if it's iOS or Mac/PC but there is a sub-menu if you tap and hold on the time knob. Then you have the choice for the max value. Just enter the value you want.
  • Great! And just finished my first patch, set of four delays so I can overdub myself live on my iPad!
    THanks for the tip....
  • The max delay value is 20 seconds, so using 3 of them in series would create a minute of delay time. You have to create an external feedback loop like I had to for this analog delay:

this way you could actually create as much loop time as you wanted

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!