Drumkit
  • Hello ya'll

i'm a Audulus newcomer (got it 5 days ago)
    but i've been playing with it a lot,
    and i designed a whole drumkit from scratch
    (except the Cymbal, that i just got from the
    module section and i tweaked it a little)

i used @afta8's drum sequencer
    cause it's dope, and he said that
    he was looking for drum patches

i hope you'll like it

Nömak
    Drumkit_SEQ.audulus
    10M
    Capture d’écran 2017-04-04 à 18.28.31.png
    1888 x 1364 - 543K
  • wow @nomak! Very funky!

Just a tip - if you go to Edit-->Clear History before you upload a patch, that could dramatically reduce its size!
  • oh ok ! thanks for the tip

i'm uploading the drumkit alone too
    Drumkit_only.audulus
    6M
  • That's dope and fun to play around with.. doesn't look like a sequencer I made though!
  • Wonderfully crisp and useful drum sounds!
  • thanks Robert ! that was the point, making drums that everybody can use,
    and can fit in a mix easily

• Wow, that's really fun to play with!
  • WiCKED, love these.. so clean and simple and tight.. my favorite drum sounds from Audulus thus far

Good Work
  • thanks guys !
  • That sequencer is really nice for exploring that 260 Drum Machine Patterns book that was posted earlier:
    https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/02/23/260-drum-machine-patterns/

It really shows the strengths of these new computer music programs over the history of human music, now you can just build an instrument that's in the right shape for the project you're working on. There are some things for which that's really helpful!
  • @Nömak I was enjoying working with your sequencer and made some mods for my explorations. This version ANDs the clock with the output, so every output retriggers if multiple positions are on in a row. I also broke out the clock so you can sync multiple sequencers, and added a single step function. It was very helpful for me to explore the design, I'm still getting used to Audulus, this was fun! Figured I'd share it back in case anybody else wanted to pick it up and do their own thing with it.
    seq_retrigger.audulus

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!