a little beat
  • play around and have fun ;)
    Test beat.audulus
    13M
  • Bangin!!!
  • Good fun! By the way I was over at my friends place looking at his modular and he has several hardware sequencers that I thought you might get a kick out of. Here are some are the pictures that didn't turn out blurry. Those 5U modules are crazy large once you get used to eurorack...
    IMG_0219.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    IMG_0220.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    IMG_0222.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 1M
  • wow nice! i dont have eurorack or similar hardware stuff.. i only produce with software... but i always wanted to have a euroack system.. i just dont like the i buy 1 part and then another one and another one... before i can get proper sound out of it i go crazy haha... i save money since 3 years and maybe end of the year i go and buy me a few ... instead of 1 by 1:D
  • I started with a 0-coast, which was so much fun I bought a case and got an intellijel atlantis. Now I can this module or that one, so I guess I would recommend getting a synth voice mule first . Also get an ES-8 so you can record right from the modular into the DAW.
  • i already have a little list on moduls... i just saved money to buy more at once... as i said i dont like to start off with only 1 or 2 moduls... cause it would take time that i can finally use it :D
  • Hey @robertsyrett thanks for the advice. What is a "synth voice mule"?