Export to MP3
  • Hey all, I'm a newbie Audulus 3 user on iPhone. And I wonder if there's a way for me to export my patches as MP3. Any help much appreciated !
  • Audulus does not yet export to audio by itself but Audio Share is a great app I'd recommend for this purpose - you host Audulus in Audioshare and it will record straight off it. Also recommend AUM. :) Audio recordinf in-app is something coming in Audulus 4
  • Nice. Thank you for the help :)
  • No problem! Let me know if you need any other help getting started - anything you're particularly curious about?
  • Couldn't you open it in Logic... and save the audio from there? I just purchased it today.
  • AudioShare++
  • Audulus as a plug in is pretty bad to be honest. It’s more practical to record into another app is you can.
  • AUM has recording built-in
  • @RobertSyrett - improving the plugin is something Bas is working on next! :)
  • On the Mac I’ve had pretty good luck with soundflower. It will allow you to route the output from Audulus to another app. I’m looking forward to an update for the plug-in but soundflower is a decent work around
  • I used soundflower several years ago and liked it. I used it on a MetaSynth demo-you couldn't save your sounds, but with soundflower I just redirected and recorded into Audacity. I have since purchased it. They have replaced soundflower it with "Loopback"-also free. I just downloaded it.
  • Loopback works well. I just recorded vMS20 Filter Demonstration to try it out in Audacity. It took about 5 min to get it right.