Audio to MIDI Ableton Conversion for Audulus
  • I want to use this to convert an Audulus audio out signal to a MIDI gate, but I can't download it:

http://4live.me/post/111091566618/trigg-me

Basically, if you can convert the Audulus gate signal coming out of the speaker node in the plugin version to a MIDI gate, I could get it to talk to my FH-1. Anyone have any ideas? This is obviously a stop-gap measure until we figure out a more native MIDI out solution, but any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks!

(PS: you'll need Max4Live)
  • So the signal path is Audulus plug-in->Ableton midi signal->USB cable->FH-1-> Modular?
  • @biminiroad: Is it somehow possible to convert an audio signal to a gate midi signal WITHIN Audulus? Reading your post, it seems more to be about interop with hardware. Thanks :-)
  • @jayzen, you have to use third party cv to midi plug-ins like silent way.
  • @jayzen - not really at the moment - not a great one at least, the once I tried for Max4Live didn't work too well.

You can't turn it into a MIDI gate signal because right now there's no MIDI out module - there will be though!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!