How to Use Nodes: Zero Cross Node: Guitorgan Guitar Synthesizer
  • This tutorial lays out how to create your own unique guitar synthesizer with the Zero Cross node!

Guitorgan.png
    1920 x 1080 - 373K
    Guitorgan Detail Inside 1.png
    1920 x 1080 - 469K
    Guitorgan Detail Inside 2.png
    1920 x 1080 - 575K
    Guitorgan Detail Inside 3.png
    1920 x 1080 - 648K
    Guitorgan Detail Inside 4.png
    1920 x 1080 - 527K
    Guitorgan Inside.png
    1920 x 1080 - 478K
    Guitar Synth Tutorial.audulus
  • A little while back I had read this spin fv-1 forum thread about making a zero cross and synthesizing a basic waveform, there was some really good info on ways to eliminate the harmonics that cause lots of funky crazy warble and stuff. I'll look around for it. I had also made some stuff like this for singing controlled synth on the Nord g2 and I'll see what I did there to get the pitch to track better... I think it might have just been adding a slew of some sort after the zero cross.

The reason I mention is I was trying this with my voice and the zero cross detection is not able to track the harmonics of my voice which ends up in pretty much white noise:/. I really wanted to play with this but I don't have an electric guitar at the moment hehehe, so I'll see if I can figure out the way to smooth out its response for voice.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!